Berbagi Artikel Kesehatan, Olahraga, Zodiak, Tips Lulus Sekolah kedinasan, dan lain-lain

Conditional Sentences

Conditional Sentences

Conditional sentence type 1

 1.    I will buy a shoes if i have a lot of money
2.    I would be angry if I underestimated
3.    if we work together, we will feel easy
4.    he would be smart if he diligently studied
5.    if I could fly, I will feel happy



Conditional sentence type 2

1.    if he does not ride a bike, he will be safe
2.    if I was not naughty, I will not be scolded by my mother
3.    if he works, he will not be a bum
4.    if I learn, I will not get bad grades
5.    if you do not kill, you will not go to jail



Conditional sentence type 3
 

1.    if I find him, I will beat him
2.    if i could fly, I will explore the world
3.    if soekarno still alive, I would ask for his signature
4.    if I have a lot of money, I will save
5.    if my car there are 10, I will give to the mam mimi
Posted by D.Sianturi, Published at 6:10 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Master Tips | Partner Pathmo Media And Oto News